Our recruitment process is designed to be fast and efficient, with an experienced team of specialised Recruitment Consultants dedicated to vetting, clearing and inducting candidates in a matter of days. Our aim is to place suitable candidates into work as soon as possible.
1 Submit Application
2 Telephone Interview
3 Pre-employment Checks
4 Induction and H&S Briefing
5 Meet Allocations and Assessment
6 First Job
In order for us to complete all of the necessary background checks that we are required to make by law, you will need to bring certain documentation with you on the day of your face to face interview. These should be originals (not copies) and include:
- Full or provisional driving licence (both card and paper counterpart)
- Proof of right to work (passport or full birth certificate)
- Evidence of NI Number (printed tax form or document from Government agency)
- Change of name documents, if applicable (marriage certificate)
- Proof of qualifications (FLT Licence, Crane Licence, Taco, etc.)
- 2 year employment history. This must be detailed and in full, justifying any gaps.
- References (please be aware that under the ISPS Shipping Code we need to verify your whereabouts for the past two years, work references, personal references).
Upon successful registration, induction and assessments (where applicable) you will be issued with a photographic ID card that for some assignments you will be required to wear. Further instructions will be provided.
These reasonable steps are taken to ensure that Pathfinder only place suitably referenced, experienced and qualified candidates. Please also note, that we reserve the right to check your details with the UK Border Agency, the Police and any other government agency as required by our clients.
Temporary or Permanent, we’ll get you placed!
Pathfinder offer flexible job opportunities, temporary, fixed term and permanent. We offer a choice of day/night/weekend shifts 7 days a week, 365 days a year, giving you the flexibility to fit work around your personal circumstances.